Saturday 2 August 2008

Light At The End Of The Tunnel

I sat down this morning to do some studying, and this is the view that greeted me:

This is my final course book and as you can see, there ain't much left! Woop woop! Now OK, I do have a 6 week research project to do and the dreaded exam (I will apologise now for the black cloud that will no doubt be my constant companion for the next 2 1/2 months!) but, after studying these things since February, it's quite a momentous day that I'll finish them! In a strange way, I think I'm going to miss them!

So, this is where the hard work begins. I'm averaging about 78% at the moment, which is well within my target of a 2:1; but the research project carries a lot of marks and the exam is 50% of the total, and I haven't done an exam since my Maths GCSE in 1990! Aarghhh!!

So, wish me luck, think I'm going to need it!!

1 comment:

. said...

Given the amount of emails from you in my work inbox I'm amazed you've made it to the end of the books ;)

Good luck for the exam and the project - but I know you'll do fine :)

xMx