Wednesday 2 April 2008

Crop

That's crop with an 'o' people!

So, today Emily and I have a scrapbooking crop with our neighbour and fellow scrapper, Lauren. Emily managed 2 layouts in the first hour (she had too much Hannah Montana to watch to mess about!). Lauren and I only managed 1 layout each all day, but in our defence we did have to break off for an emergency trip to Hobbycraft!

This is the layout I did. I love this picture of the kids on the steam train at Easter. They both look so pensive and I liked how their refelections show in the window. Also loving the retro colours around at the moment, expect a lot more browny oldy worldy work from me in the future!!

3 comments:

. said...

Lovely yummy LO.

and I'm not at all jealous about your cropping activity. I'm not. Honest. No, really. :P

See you Friday missus. Remember to pack that stash! ;)

love xMx

Rach said...

Love the LO Lou - gorgeous colours x

RachelC said...

Scraplifting this one too! I love it!