Monday 21 April 2008

Who's Up For A Scraplift?

So, I have quite a nice little circle of scrapbooking buddies these days and I was contemplating the other day the varying styles they all seem to posess. So, I thought I might start a few little challenges to see how all these different scrappers would interperet the same theme, subject etc. It's also a fun way to do a bit of virtual scrapping as, with the exception of Lauren, I never get to scrap with these people face to face (though there could be a bit of a crop planned for the summer!)

Anyway, I thought that the best place to start would be a scraplift. Just to explain to anyone who hasn't done a scraplift before, it's basically like Chinese whispers: someone starts with a layout, then emails it to the next person in the list. They then scraplift the elements they like from the layout and add their own personal twist to it, and email it to the next person and so on and so on. At the end everyone will email their layouts to me and we'll post them on here and see how everyone interperetted each others designs.

So, I have 5 people so far. If any of my crafty blog hoppers out there would like to join in, add your name in the comments box and I'll add you to the list. At the end of the week I'll get the list in order and we'll get cracking!

1 comment:

kim said...

Is it too late? I'd love to join in, although we have quite the crazy month or so coming up--but I think I'll be squeezing in some scrapping anyway.