Tuesday 29 April 2008

Reasons To Be Cheerful; 1, 2, 3...

With everything that's been happening round here the past few weeks, it's easy to get bogged down with all the bad things in life. So this morning, being in a contemplative mood, I started to think about all those little things in the day that are a light relief. Anyway, I then remembered something I had read on both Kim and Rachels' blogs called '5 Positives' and how I'd wanted to do that on here for a while.

Obvious things would be the kids etc but that's too obvious; so I've set about photographing the little lights of my life today (knowing how fickle I am, this could have all changed tomorrow!). So, here are my 5 positives:

1) The tree I planted for Babe (my cat who died 3 years ago) is looking all lush!
2) I replenished my stash of Oreos!

3) My lovely coffee pot, couldn't live without it! (It also goes very nicely with #2!)

4) The stash of books next to my bed; love having them lined up. Any less than 3 and I get jittery!
5) Getting jiggy with it; loving this jigsaw, though it's far too addictive!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How inspiring Louise! I am thinking of all the good things around me that was touched by Eric - and it is a great comfort.
Hope you are feeling better
Love
Ann
x

Lou said...

Ann, you'd have many more than 5; everything he did was good! Love ya!