Monday 31 March 2008

Spring Madness!

So, we get a little bit of sunshine and the temperature actually gets into double figures and we all go a little bit crazy!

On Saturday night we had our good friends Stef and Tony round for a curry and a few beers. So, after a few beers the Wii just had to come out for a tournament didn't it?! First up was Rob and Tony and a bit of boxing; as you can see they were all ready for the bell... ...and Round 1...
Stef and I did join in with the festivities but were more than happy to spend most of the time with our big bums plonked on the sofa, putting the world to rights, inbetween kicking Rob and Tony's bums on the Wii!!!
There will be some video of me kicking Rob's bottom once I work out how to edit the blooming thing! Watch this space!

On Sunday, we got the kids out in the garden to enjoy the Spring sunshine. It was a good opportunity for Xander to test out his fab new Roary The Racing Car trike...
...and Emily to wizz around on her new grown up scooter (it's for over 6's you know!)...
We were supposed to be following this with a Sunday Roast, but we realised at the 11th hour that our oven is in fact broken, and it's very hard to grill a joint of pork! So, it was burger and chips all round, followed by Xander feeding himself a yoghurt! Whether any actually made it into his mouth isn't clear, but it took a good 2 wet wipes to clean him up!Ooh, and especially for Rach, here's my LO from my crop with Emily. Couldn't post it the other day as it was for my mum's album and I hadn't given it to her yet!

5 comments:

. said...

PMSL at Rob's Wii boxing face!

Loving the Christmas LO. I love those photos of the kids. Very cute.

love xMx

Anonymous said...

What a night!!!!

I am still suffering!!!

Cheers Lou & Rob for a top night!!

I would like to also give special thanks to Emily for keeping me entertained!!!

Rach said...

Booooootiful LO, I recognise those papers - hmmmm think I might have some too :D

Love love love the Roary Trike - I WANT ONE!!!!

xx

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
RachelC said...

May be scraplifting this one, if you don't mind....