Friday 14 March 2008

Scrapbooking Shocker!

The shocker? I've actually done some! This one's been on the back burner since November and I've finally got round to doing it! I wanted to experiment with different lettering styles for my titles so decided to practise lots of different ones all on the same layout!


Today we've been out with Laura and Evie. We took the little tearaways to a playgym, which ended up being a bit of a pointless exercise as Xander spent his time trying out chairs and Evie took a shine to the disabled toilet! We did manage to get them on the slide a couple of times however (along with Evie's new best friend, Baby!)What a difference though, doesn't seem like 2 minutes since we first introduced the terrible twosome!

1 comment:

kim said...

I love the different lettering--that's such a great idea!

And that last picture is precious--so sweet!