Wednesday 12 March 2008

On A Washing Line!

So, you've heard the term 'Could sleep on a washing line'? Well, that term was invented for the cute but slightly deranged black and white fluffy thing we have living in our house! We've been noticing more and more the stupidest places Cindy Foo seems to take her naps, so here is Cindy's favourite zzzz spots (so far!) .....So bored

What do you mean that armchair's comfier than this sideboard?

Aah, I see what you mean! Looks a bit slippy to me though, better hold on!

Salem, I can't believe these humans make us earn our food by being bookendsI'm dreaming of being the first ever cloned cat

If I sneak in with these party bags, maybe I'll get to go to the party too

What, you weren't watching that were you?

Still bored

Santa will never see me hiding in here

If I lay here long enough, maybe Xander will drop some crumbs

Hmm, this plan to post myself onto the hearth isn't exactly working

Sleep? It's all a puzzle to me!

1 comment:

Rach said...

LMAO! So cute. Don't be so mean and buy the poor cat a bed to sleep in will you! Hee hee hee xx