I've had a few people ask how to make these - Baileys & White Chocolate Cupcakes - so here's the recipe:
175g self-raising flour
175g caster sugar
2 eggs (beaten)
1 tsp vanilla extract
4 tbsp milk
55g white chocolate chips
2 tbsp Baileys Irish Cream
175g icing sugar
1. Preheat the oven to 180C/350F/ gas mark 4. Line cupcake baking tray with paper liners.
2. Place flour, caster sugar and butter in a bowl and mix with an electric hand-mixer on medium speed (I used a food processor instead).
3. Add in the eggs, one by one, beating well. Add the vanilla extract and milk and mix together. Fold in the white chocolate chips.
4. Spoon the mixture into the cupcake tray, up to 3/4 full. Place in the oven for 18-20 mins. Remove from oven and allow to cool for 5-10 mins. Remove the cupcakes from the baking tray and allow to cool on a wire rack.
5. Place the butter and Baileys in a bowl and beat together. Gradually add in the icing sugar, beating the mixture in until smooth and creamy.
6. Spread over each cupcake and leave to set.
I got this recipe from a cupcake recipe book that the lovely Marie bought me. There's a whole section on alcoholic cupcakes so watch this space for more drunken cakes! Hic!