Sunday 10 May 2009

Loo/Lou Art!

I've had so many comments about the pictures we took of the bluebells last weekend and I have to admit, I LOVE how they came out. So obviously, they needed to be scrapbooked without a doubt.

So the other day, I was sat on the loo (where I do my best thinking! Is that TMI?) and suddenly had some inspiration! Our downstairs loo is cream but with a blue carpet and purple and blue accessories, not unlike bluebells. We also have a tall narrow wall at the head of the room, perfect picture hanging spot. So, why not scrapbook the pics but do them in a format that will look good as wall art too?

So, here's what I did. It's a double layout but sits portrait instead of the traditional landscape, and this afternoon I will be going to buy 2 12x12" frame then sending Rob into the loo with a hammer and a couple of nails! Voila!

Yesterday I was at the Leeds Paper Dolls crop with my lovely new scrapping buddies. Lots of cake and coffee later, we did get some scrapping done, but as May's a big birthday month, my project is unbloggable at the moment due to it's top secrecy! However, just wanted to wave 'Hi!' to all my LPD buddies!

Right, onwards and upwards! I have frames to buy!

5 comments:

Kirsty said...

waving back at you lol

Tara said...

(Cough)

I do my best thinking in the loo.

Wicked Angel said...

I do my only think on the loo . . . . which probably explains a huge amount about the quality of it *grins in a truly machievelian manner*

wickedly yours
M x

Wicked Angel said...

I do my only think on the loo . . . . which probably explains a huge amount about the quality of it *grins in a truly machievelian manner*

wickedly yours
M x

Lou said...

LOL, I'm glad I'm not the only one then! ;)