Tuesday 12 May 2009

The Dress!

So, last night I took Emily to her final dress fitting along with Gemma and the other bridesmaid. The girls looked very very cute all dressed up and then we got Gemma into her dress. She looked fab and Ann had done a beautiful job of making it fit just perfectly.

I took my camera and got a few pictures and they all looked fabulous!

So then, me, Gem and Ann got the dress all packed up ready to go on the plane for the big day.

So, who wants to see a picture?

Go on, do you really want to?

Do you really really want to see it?

Oh...

OK then....


You see, we fitted it in beautifully!

What?

Oh, you weren't expecting me to post pics of the dress were you?!

:P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HA HA HAAAAAA Gotcha!

From Bridezilla

Anonymous said...

Love it!!!!

From Bride's Mum xxx