Friday 23 April 2010

Pre-Scrapping Scrapping Update!

Big big scrapbooking weekend this weekend. UKS are hosting a cybercrop which I am very very excited about. I did my first ever cybercrop back in November and I just loved the classes and really liked what I produced from them (here and here).

Anyhoo, I thought I should maybe post recent LOs before I get bogged down with LOs to post from this weekend's crop. I've been mainly doing the weekly challenges at UKS lately. First of all the final page for my Antigua album:

Then the first LO for my new project, a holiday album. This sketch was part of the challenge:

And then I adapted it to make a double LO:

This one was for the UKS monthly challenge, entitled 'Silly'. Face it, there could only be one subject!

And finally this week's challenge which I did of Emily's trip to Brownie camp:

So scrappers watch this space. If scrapping bores you rigid, I'd avoid the blog for the next few days! :P

No comments: