Sunday 25 April 2010

All Cropped Out!

Can't type much as I've scrapped so much this weekend I actually have repetitive strain injury and have my right arm bandaged up! Who knew scrapbooking was such an extreme sport!

Anyway, was my second ever cybercrop this weekend and have loved it. Was even better as I went to my local crop yesterday so we did some of the classes together. All in all I've done 8 single layouts, 1 double and an exploding box. Here's a slideshow, I'm now off for a lie down!

2 comments:

Uma said...

they all look fabulous - worth a bit of RSI!

. said...

Good going on the LOs hun! They're all fab. Especially loving the "studious" one....and that other one with all those gorgeous munchkins....where did you find such cute models? ;P

Hope that RSI doesn't keep you from the ironing ;P

xMx