Friday 31 July 2009

Do I Need A DNA Test?!

There's never been any denying my kids' parenatge, all I ever hear is 'oh, don't they look like Rob'. Grrrr, yeah 'cause he did all the work!

However, there now seems to be some suspicion that about 3 1/2 years ago I went chasing round after boy bands! I thought I'd kept this quiet until those pesky tabloids got involved.

Here's Xander on holiday with us:


And here he being papped on holiday with his alleged real dad, Mark Owen from Take That:
Wonder if I can get him to come and take over for the school holidays, maybe he can do the potty training!

3 comments:

. said...

You floozy!! I'd never had thought Mark Owen was Rock N Roll enough for you though. You think you know people..... ;)

xMx

Clair said...

Too funny :)

Chell said...

Chuckle! Chuckle! He! He!