Sunday 20 January 2008

We're All In This Together Rodney!

Yesterday, Emily and I went with Sam and Milli to see High School Musical On Ice. To be honest, I'm not sure who was more excited, Emily and Milli or me and Sam!!It was very good, some really good skating (though there were a few wobbles here and there, but hey, I can't even stand up on ice so who am I to criticise!!). Milli was just in awe with the whole thing...and Emily was jumping up and down in her chair and singing along to all the songs...The one thing I really couldn't get used to though was, the guy playing Troy looked like Nicholas Lyndhurst! I just couldn't get past the fact he looked like such a geek; or should that be a plonker?!!

Here's a bit of video of Emily rocking out!

1 comment:

. said...

Bless Emily! and ROFL @ Nicolas Lyndhurst on Ice! LOL. Glad you all had a good time hun. love M