Sunday 6 January 2008

The Condemned Woman's Last Meal!!

So, this is it, I'm less than 24 hours away from joining Weight Watchers! Although I am looking forward to it (no I'm not sadistic, but you know how I am with organising and writing stuff down; the thought of working out points is making me positively giddy!!), there is also a sadness that I'll not get to gorge myself for a few months!

So, I've had my 'last meal': left over curry from last night (which was blooming delicious by the way!) and a pint of Boddingtons!! I've bought stacks of fruit, veg, turkey, fish and some shiny new digital scales so I can work out what 0.1g of chocolate is!!

So, wish me luck, only 25lbs to go!!

2 comments:

Rach said...

You're putting me to shame Lou, I really need to do something!

RachelC said...

Good luck to you Lou!