Saturday 5 January 2008

Gotta Love Madhur (And My Sis!)

So, for Christmas, we asked my SIL Zoe for the new Madhur Jaffrey Curry Bible book. In typical style, Zo came through with not only the book, but a tonne of spices to help us on our way.

So, Rob decided to try one of the recipes tonight, Moghlai (lamb & spinach). I haven't even tasted it yet, but the smell coming from the kitchen is absolutely fantastic! I can't believe it's another 40 minutes until it's ready, it's like torture!!!

There are also recipes for chapatis, naans, all the pickles, and a rather fantastic looking South African fish curry that I can't wait to try!

I'd definately recommend going and getting the book, Madhur is the curry queen!!

So, thank you sis; and get your bum up to Leeds so we can test some recipes out on you!! ;)

No comments: