Sunday 12 August 2007

Bickies!!

We had Laura and Evie over on Friday and we went swimming. The bubbas had a great time splashing each other and throwing the ball to each other. Anyway, Laura and I were talking about how you needed chips and ketchup after swimming so we called and got some oven chips for lunch on the way home. Anyway, I though may aswell get hung for a whatnot as a doodah and got some chocolate chip cookies too. But, as we sat down with a nice brew and the pack of Maryland, 2 sets of baby blues widened! So, we let them have a cookie each. Well, I THINK they may have eaten some, but judging my the amount of chocolate on their faces, hands and my carpet, I'm not sure!!

2 comments:

Rach said...

Awwwww how cute do they look!

Unknown said...

Chips and ketchup together? I love ketchup chips, they are a big thing in Canada, though not here in Virginia