Thursday 25 March 2010

Scrapping Update

Do you know, I've been a very naughty scrapbooker of late. The scrappy mojo got lost for a while but it's gradually creeping back in! So, here's a little update of the latest layouts for all my scrappy mates out there; plus my very newest scrappy mate, Miss Ally of Andbag, who is a recent convert!

First up, a scrapbook page about Em's visit to see Miley:

Then a couple done at the crop back at the beginning of Feb (note to self, blog more often woman!):

My layout for Marie's UKS challenge from back in November that I er, completed 2 weeks ago (hangs head in shame!):


And finally, this week's UKS challenge - to scrap a fave holiday, use the colours in that country's flag (red, blue, yellow, black and white - eek!), to use a new kind of journalling (don't think I've ever been stupid enough to stamp journalling letter by letter before!) and something else I can't remember!

The craft room is now finally tidy though so hopefully that will encourage a bit of a scrapbooking roll now!

No comments: