Sunday 2 January 2011

Happy New Year!

OK so I've not blogged Christmas yet but wishing you all a Happy 2011 on 20th Jan seemed a bit wrong so I thought I'd do that first!

New Year's Eve was fab, we went to Steve and Ally's as usual and this year took along Rob's sister Zoe as she was staying with us for a few days. We went out for an amazing meal:
 Before back to S&A's for some Just Dance on the Wii:
 And setting fire to the neighbour's gardens...er, I mean setting off Chinese lanterns!

 Then up into the market square to see in the new year with the locals, the mayor and an excellent steel drum band (ah the Antiguan memories!)

So, 2011 eh? Well, 2010 was definately an annus horribulus. Not much good happened last year and we won't go in to the bad stuff that did happen. However, we have a brand new shiny year ahead now so hopefully we can start looking forward. I don't do resolutions but I do like to get planning in January and already have a couple of projects in mind (and Rob already has a list of jobs I want doing!).

So, I hope 2011 is a lovely joyous year for you all!

No comments: