Monday 28 December 2009

The Face Says It All!

For some reason I'm having trouble uploading a lot of our Xmas pics so I'll just upload this one; I think this sums up why all the months of planning for Xmas are worth it!

Just love that face. The excitement in the kids this year was unbelievable and it really made Christmas. Unfortunately I was still a little ill over Xmas: the swine flu had gone but the tamiflu made me feel really nauseous. So, the usual Christmas indulgences weren't meant to be. However, the kids had a wonderful time and we've had lots of family all around which is what Christmas is all about!

For today, we are cashing in those tickets that Emily is holding and going to see Hannah Montana herself in the flesh. Can my eardrums really take all that screaming?!

No comments: