Thursday 1 May 2008

The House Of Lurgy!


Don't know what it is about our household but every germ known to man seems to have taken up residence! First of all there was Xander's chicken pox; then my costa-doodah; then Xander had cold; cold was promptly passed on to me; and now Emily's at home as she's been throwing up all night! When most other families are ill together it's normally with the same thing, but that's 4 illnesses between the 3 of us; we always have to be awkward!

Poor Em's never ill, the last time she was sick she was a baby and I've had to look up school's number this morning as never had to ring in sick for her before! Hopefully it's just a 24 hour bug and she'll be fine for the weekend as it's Nanna's big party on Saturday and she's so excited! At the moment she's laid on the sofa watching Cinderella which seems to be making her feel better!

In the meantime, I'm trying to get my uni work squeezed in between wiping Xander's nose, mopping Emily's brow and taking the mountain of painkillers I'm on at the moment! Ain't life fun?!

No comments: